Who wants to guess when #2 will make his appearance? His due date is March 6. I'm 37.5 weeks and am SO ready to get this party started. I am hoping that a guessing game will send some good labor vibes my way! Take a guess on the height/weight too, if you'd like.
The only rule: if you are a smart-ass and guess something like "March 16, 10lb 5oz" I will physically hurt you. I may be knocked up but I can still hit hard!
12 comments:
first of all...ewww! TMI!
Second: I will guess #2 little great nephew will arrive on February 28th.
And he will be a petite 8 pounds 8 ounces....And you will feel compelled to name him "Sidney" after his "Great Aunt" Cindy :-)
I'd say March 3. 7lbs-ish? I'm no good with this "baby" stuff.
Oh, and he will be 18.5 inches tall :-)
Feb. 23,2010---It's been a good date in the past. Why not keep up the tradition?
A. Toni
I say Feb 27 and 8# 3 oz. 20.5 inches. I hope for your sake it is sooner than that though.
I say Feb. 22nd- it is George Washington's birthday- so why not for the little guy ? Oh and I think he will be 9lbs- sorry Mandy-but your boys will play football someday...
I think also 20 inches tall.
I will say Feb. 25th, 8 lbs. 2 oz and 21 in. Can't wait to see the little guy!
february 19th (*wink wink*) and 7 lb. 8 oz.
Oh, and please don't name him Sidney.
Ewwwwwwww. Whether we like it or not is right. TMI! But it's kind of funny... ;-)
February 21
7 lbs. 12 oz.
21" tall
Hahaha... okay, Chris made me edit the "TMI" part of the post. Apparently he (along with Cynthia and Kelley) didn't appreciate my humor!
8 lbs. 4 oz, 20 inches long and blond hair!
A. Toni
Post a Comment