Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Owen's Clothes

One thing I have always loved about little kids is their creative ability to dress themselves. During the past few months, Owen has been showing off his fine taste in clothing ensembles.

Here we start off simple. A pajama top, no pants, and the hat from his spider costume.
Here he's sticking with his pajama base but he's adding an outdoor element with a Daniel Boone cap and rubber boots (with flames of course).And this is Owen's evening look. A girls' bumblebee costume (with bow) complete with lipstick and mascara from mom's makeup drawer.He's learning how to accessorize! This great summer look is make up of Big Boy undies, a life vest and straw hat. He completes the ensemble with a pacifier. (For the record, he's never liked pacifiers.) And finally, we have his "Elmo Feet" look: fuzzy red socks pulled up over the pants and finished with his Cars slippers.I love him! I hope he continues this great creative streak because it will be so much fun to embarass him when he's older.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love love love the awesome outfits ! I wish I still had my favorite Burger King crown- I would give it to Owen to wear.
It was one of my fav accessories when I was a kid. :)