Logan is 14 months old today and I have to say, he is much more of a pain than Owen was at this age! Logan is very fast and likes to hustle up the stairs, get into the cabinets, and open the pantry and closet doors. There is no way to put a baby gate on our stairs without drilling into the woodwork (which I refuse to let happen), and he's figured out the child locks on the cabinets and doors. Owen never really cared about stairs or cabinets, so this is new to me.
Logan has also learned how to pout when he doesn't get his way. He'll start to cry, plop down onto his bottom and lean forward, intentionally bumping his forehead onto the floor. And then he cries some more. I really wish he wouldn't do that.
However, in addition to the slightly obnoxious things I mentioned above, I have to say that Logan is a total sweetheart. One of his favorite things to do is stand at the window when Chris is leaving for work and wave goodbye. He's happy, smiley and puts up with a ton of abuse from his older brother. Owen will knock him over and Logan will get right back up (many times to be knocked over again). It's good practice for sports, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment