Sunday, July 31, 2011

Car Show

There is a Saturday night car show near us in the summers. It's free and people just park their cars and mingle. There's a little bit of everything.. old and new (mostly old), fully restored and works in progress.

We've gone to walk around a few times but Chris has never had time to get his Nova ready. A couple weeks ago, I told him I'd keep the boys out of his hair if he wanted to work on it. He changed the oil and made some tuning adjustments, and before we knew it he was disrupting the neighborhood with the loud engine.

So last night he and Owen took the Nova to the show to get a good spot and Logan and I met them an hour later. My mom picked up drinks from Sonic and met us there. She is surprisingly good at identifying makes and models, and even the years! My mom is so cool.

It was a fun few hours and the weather was perfect... I'm sure we'll head back soon.

No comments: