My mom and I took the boys to Selah for a couple of days to visit my grandparents. The timing was perfect because I have been desperate for sunshine. Other than a short downpour, the weather was great.My grandpa was sitting outside when we
arrived. As soon as Logan got out of the car, he ran right up to Grandpa with his arms stretched out, wanting to be picked up. Owen was close behind and gave Grandpa a big hug. I'm so happy that my boys love their great-grandpa so much.Last time we visited, I left a wading pool behind so that we don't have to take one with us each time. Owen remembered this, and started asking for his pool. Grandma filled it up and soon the boys were splashing around and playing with water balloons. My cousin Matt made a very weak attempt at throwing me down into the water. Either he wasn't trying very hard or he's just a wimp. Probably the latter.
Aunt Cynthia was also visiting for a couple of days and the boys had fun with her. She proved to be very helpful when Owen stepped in dog poop not once, but twice! Apparently Cynthia is very good at cleaning dog poop off of shoes.I took the Wii and balance board so Owen could show everyone his skills. We had a great time watching him play, and Grandpa even tried it out!
We had a nice time visiting and I'm always happy for the boys to spend time with their great-grandparents. Owen and Logan are so lucky to have such a fabulous family :)
1 comment:
Great picture of Logan and Grampa, Mandy!
Post a Comment