Owen started his "Big Kid" swimming lessons today. Meaning I'm not in the pool with him. He had a blast.
He's in a beginner class, but the class is split into three groups based on how often each child has taken the class. Since this is Owen's first time, he was placed in the beginner group. There was only one other little boy in his group, so they got to share one instructor. Which is awesome, because it's almost like having private lessons.
Owen did great on his own and I loved not having to go in the pool. Don't get me wrong.. I love the water! I just hate the chaos of the locker room afterward. Today I was able to get Owen out of the pool, changed, and into the car in less than 5 minutes.
Owen's very excited about this session and we look forward to him making some great progress in the pool! (Sorry no pictures.. they've got a very strict "no camera" policy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment