
Our business is doing well. Better than expected so far. We're sneaking up on three months of operation and we've hit our sales goal each month. I'm hoping the trend keeps up, because in a few months our goal is doubling.
The bulk of our orders are coming from people we don't know, which makes me happy. Of course I love putting orders together for friends and family, but it's good to know that strangers think our stuff is worth buying. It makes me feel more legitimate :) Actually, our largest order came from a business who found us online, and they've ordered so much that our equipment is now paid off. Not bad at all.
The best part, without a doubt, is seeing a project through from start to finish. There is nothing better than looking at a finished product and knowing that your own two hands created it. It's such a good, fulfilling feeling. And (unlike SPD) I actually enjoy being around

my co-workers. Yes, that's plural. The boys help with throwing the scraps away, so they're considered co-workers :)
We're still working on fine-tuning our website and getting it launched. In the meantime, we're selling our stuff on Etsy and my Facebook fan base continues to grow. I will likely start a business-related blog soon. So much to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment