Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finally, Surgery

After three months of waiting, Chris finally had his knee surgery a couple of days ago. Everything went well although the damage wasn't as bad as what the surgeon had expected, given the amount of pain Chris was feeling. Hopefully that doesn't mean there is an additional problem hiding somewhere.

The aftermath of this surgery has been very different from the last one a couple years ago. He's in much more pain this time, and he's got a lot of swelling from the knee down into his foot.

Life has been a little hectic around here but we're managing. Owen is spending the night at my mom's house tonight, and I'm looking forward to a little break. I told Chris I deserve a vacation when he's all healed up. He didn't say no, so maybe I should book something before his pain meds wear off ;)

And some random March news: it snowed here yet again overnight. I like snow, but not when I've got so many plants coming up. Go away!

No comments: