Monday, October 29, 2012

Boot Scootin' Boogie

My mom just organized yet another fabulous fundraiser for Niemann-Pick Disease. Ty recently turned 16, and she always coordinates these events around his birthday. This year's theme was Boot Scootin' Boogie.

I've never taken the boys along because I'm usually too busy helping out, but this year they went with me. Owen really likes the older kids and I knew Logan would have fun with my mom on the stage. Owen danced with the older girls and Logan was more than happy just climbing up and down the stage stairs. At one point he got a little silly, pulled his pants off, and threw then in the air (?). It was so funny and way out of character for Logan! Of course there was a group of boys nearby who thought it was hilarious.

The event was great, everyone had fun, and most importantly we raised a bunch of money for NNPDF.org!

No comments: