Chris was selected to do DUI emphasis this month. So if you're a loser drunk driver, I hope he finds you. Anyway, it's something he's been interested in doing but we knew it would mean an insane amount of overtime. But we talked about it, and I told him to go for it.
So the boys and I have been having all kinds of fun. I've been very busy with business, so I haven't had a lot of time to take them places. But home can be just as much fun when we do rad things like this:
Oh, you guys want to take a bath? Well let's see if we can overflow Mommy's BIG bath tub with millions of bubbles!
Oh, you guys have been begging for Skittles in your popcorn? How about if I tell you no all day, but surprise you and actually do it? My friend said it looks like the Christmas tree is sprinkling magic on the popcorn. Very cool observation!
Oh, you're running around the house like a couple of little crazy monkeys? Let's set up the bounce house in the bonus room and wrestle! (No way was I going to get a clear picture in that madness!)
So the three of us are finding plenty of ways to have fun at home!



No comments:
Post a Comment