Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two Big Stinkers

Here's a conversation from this morning:

Me: Hey little boy, what's your name?
Owen: Owen!
Me: That's right! And what's his name? (Pointed to Chris.)
Owen: Chris!
Me: Well, I was hoping for "dad" but I guess you were technically correct. And what's my name?
Owen: Blah blah blah.

Of course, Chris and Owen erupted in fits of giggles which lasted several minutes. We play the whole "what sound does the cow make?" game all the time. When Chris asks him "what sound does Mommy make?" Owen replies with "blah blah blah" so I guess that's my name now. Those stinkers think they are so funny! Glad Owen has a good sense of humor though. Being silly is a requirement in this family.

Speaking of silly, here's a picture of Owen playing with a rubber duck he received for Christmas. The duck is wearing a Santa had so it's only natural that Owen wanted to wear one too, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's only natural to wear a Santa hat in the bathtub. Makes perfect sense :-)