Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Portland Roadster Show

On Saturday, Chris woke me up by saying "let's go to Portland today." The big car show was going on and it's been a couple of years since Chris has gone. Car shows aren't necessarily my favorite way to spend a day, but I know it means a lot to Chris when I tag along. His dad has complained to me several times that his mom will never go to car shows with him, and I certainly don't want to be like her.

So we loaded the kids up and took off. The show was bigger than it's been in the past and we spent a few hours wandering around. I recognized some of the cars from past shows (which I proudly pointed out to Chris, to let him know that I DO pay attention to his hobby!). I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would've since we had both kids, but that's okay.

I did get a couple of pictures of Chris with the boys. Check out Mr. Scruffy. This is what my husband looks like when he's in three weeks of training and doesn't have to shave.

We had a fun time and the boys were great. It would have been nice to spend some more time down there but we had to get back home. We'll head that way again soon I'm sure.

1 comment:

Crystal - The Domestic Warrior said...

Portland + Cars = Mike's Dream Day. He would have loved that! Glad you guys had fun. And way to pay attention to the cars Mandy. ;-)