They are my hop rhizomes. It's not easy to buy them. Well, if you live in a state without a quarantine it's easy to buy them. But not here. The few places I could find in-state either wanted a small fortune to ship them or didn't have the variety I was after. However, ERIC WERNER came to my rescue and led me to a store where I could buy them. This is kind of strange, and a little embarassing, but I actually had a dream about Eric and hops the night I placed my order. I guess I was just that excited.
Anyway, these guys are my new hobby. Hops were farmed in the Puyallup Valley back in the late 1800s, so I know they will grow well here. I have no idea if they will produce a crop this year. Chris and I are going to start experimenting with home brews, and it would be fun to use hops from our yard.
1 comment:
Thats pretty cool! Will has been brewing off and on since college so if you have questions along the way he might be able to help!
~Tiffany
Post a Comment