Sunday, May 8, 2011

Selah

Mom and I headed across the mountains yesterday so the boys could visit their great-grandparents. The boys always love running around on the huge lawn (by huge, I mean gigantic), and of course Owen found plenty of dirt to play in. I just kicked back and watched them play, and managed to get a few good pictures. Like this one:
We also had time to head to my cousin Matt's house in Yakima to celebrate his daughter Cami's birthday. Owen had so much fun chasing Cami and her friends around, and they were nice enough to humor him. We also had all the "next generation" kids together for the first time! Below is a picture of my grandparents with their four great-grandchildren (Christina, Cami, Owen and Logan) and two great-great-grandchildren (Aliya and Caroline).

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Really enjoyed your last few posts and pics! I love your boys! and seriously Logan looks like me~~~
Kiss Kiss, Auntie Cynthia

Amy said...

I love this picture! I wish Uncle Norman would blog some more, don't you?

Mandy said...

Thanks, Cynthia :) Yes, I wish he'd blog more, Amy. He's got some amazing stories to tell...