After taking a week off, Owen started a new session of gymnastics today. I hope I'm wrong when I say this, but this could be a long 4 weeks. Of the 4 kids in his class today, he was the only one who didn't need Mom right by his side. Last session, none of the kids were like that and his coach was able to accomplish a lot more during class. Today was chaos. I'm crossing my fingers that it was just first-day nerves and hope the other kids become more comfortable soon.
Anyway, here's a picture of Owen on the beam. He normally doesn't need assistance, but the teacher challenged him and asked him to walk on his tip-toes (I'm sure Chris would love the idea of that!). Owen did great!

(The camera on my phone is terrible, if you haven't noticed.) He's going back into swim lessons next month since he keeps asking about them. Glad he's having fun with his activities :)
No comments:
Post a Comment