My cousin Kelley is pregnant (with a boy!) and our family held a baby shower for her last Saturday in Selah. My mom and sister rode with us. Chris wasn't about to attend a baby shower but did ask if I'd be willing to drop him off somewhere so he could hike. So we headed across White Pass and left Chris and his backpack in Tieton. I admit I was slightly (okay really) jealous because Tieton is very pretty and I wanted to go hiking too. But... Kelley is more important so I was able to contain myself :)
I picked up an extra wading pool and toys to keep at my grandparents' house. Right away, I filled it with water so my boys could play. Our weather back home has been so terrible that they've only had two days to play in their pool. My mom, sister and I took turns watching the boys during the shower, and they had a wonderful time playing in the water.
Kelley received so many nice gifts. We're lucky to come from such a generous family. She looked wonderful and we're all so excited to meet her little boy. Owen is especially looking forward to a new cousin.
On our way home, we stopped to pick Chris up. He said the hike was great, despite coming face-to-face with a rattlesnake :)
1 comment:
Thank you for attending my shower and leaving Chris to fend off rattle snakes on his own :-)
Post a Comment