Once again I have found myself behind. So here are a few things I've been meaning to write about...
A couple of weeks ago Chris, the boys and I helped celebrate a big birthday! Dawn and Ryan's daughter Zoey turned 1 and they threw a fabulous party for her. Everything was wonderful: the food, decorations, Dawn's cupcakes... yum! It was nice to visit with Dawn's mom and extended family. They are the nicest people. Happy 1st Birthday, Zoey! And congratulations to Dawn and Ryan on one year of parenthood :)
I volunteered at another Niemann-Pick fundraiser recently. This time it was a 3-on-3 basketball tournament and it was both fun and successful. I said this last year, and I'm saying it again this year.. NEXT year I will put a team together and participate. I was too fresh from childbirth last year, and just didn't have time to prepare this year. But I'll grab some of my girls and we'll put a team together for next year. For sure this time.
We finally signed our refinance paperwork yesterday! Seriously... apparently paying your mortgage on time for 10 years and having perfect credit will make it nearly impossible to refinance. But we persisted and it finally happened, so now we're clear to buy the tent trailer that we signed a deal on a month ago. (We had to wait because a credit check during the refinance process could have screwed everything up.) So yay for signing paperwork, and our inagural trip is already planned :)
A couple of weeks ago Chris, the boys and I helped celebrate a big birthday! Dawn and Ryan's daughter Zoey turned 1 and they threw a fabulous party for her. Everything was wonderful: the food, decorations, Dawn's cupcakes... yum! It was nice to visit with Dawn's mom and extended family. They are the nicest people. Happy 1st Birthday, Zoey! And congratulations to Dawn and Ryan on one year of parenthood :)I volunteered at another Niemann-Pick fundraiser recently. This time it was a 3-on-3 basketball tournament and it was both fun and successful. I said this last year, and I'm saying it again this year.. NEXT year I will put a team together and participate. I was too fresh from childbirth last year, and just didn't have time to prepare this year. But I'll grab some of my girls and we'll put a team together for next year. For sure this time.
We finally signed our refinance paperwork yesterday! Seriously... apparently paying your mortgage on time for 10 years and having perfect credit will make it nearly impossible to refinance. But we persisted and it finally happened, so now we're clear to buy the tent trailer that we signed a deal on a month ago. (We had to wait because a credit check during the refinance process could have screwed everything up.) So yay for signing paperwork, and our inagural trip is already planned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment