Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mr. 16 Months

Life is going by too fast these days. Logan turned 16 months on the 4th and I didn't even realize it. So here's a quick update on what the little stinker has been up to...

Logan can now come down the stairs by himself. If it's the entire staircase, he'll stand at the top and start crying until someone helps him down (even though he can do it himself). But nonetheless, he knows how to get down on his own.

He seems to have created his own language. A language where you don't open your mouth to speak. It's the funniest thing and hopefully I can get it on video one of these days. He just wanders around the house making these silly noises with his mouth shut.

We're very happy that he's mastered the art of using a straw. I hate sippy cups. Owen picked up the straw very easily but Logan took a little longer. So yay for that!

Unlike his picky brother, Logan will eat just about anything that you put in front of him. I really hope this keeps up, because mealtime is so easy with him. Owen, on the other hand, just gets pickier by the day.

And check out his curls! Owen never had curly hair because it's so coarse. Logan's hair is very fine and he's got the cutest little baby curls. We really need to cut his hair. In fact we were going to have it done a couple weeks ago, but I chickened out and told Chris I wasn't ready yet. We'll do it soon.

In two months we will take him for his next checkup. Can't wait to see how much he's grown! Love you lots, sweet Logan!

1 comment:

Amy said...

His curls are to die for!! It's amazing and sad how fast they grow. I cried at every one of Nora's milestones. Such cute boys you have!