Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Very Creative

I try to keep the kids out of the master bathroom, but sometimes sneaky Owen goes in without my knowing it. Last night, after Chris went to work and Logan was in bed, I heard Owen wandering around upstairs. I called for him and he came down a couple minutes later looking like this:

I laughed VERY hard. For a LONG time. I took a couple pictures and while I was uploading them I heard a cheerful "Hey Mommy!" behind me. I turned around and saw this:
Mr. Creative stuck the Kotex to the bottom of his feet and suddenly they were shoes! Both of us were in stitches and he begged me to take pictures. So I did, and I'll use them later for blackmail if necessary.

Owen, you're seriously the silliest boy I know. You definitely keep things interesting around here!

No comments: