Length: 34 1/4 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 25 pounds (40th percentile)
For comparison purposes, Owen was 35 inches and 25 pounds at this age. Chris took Logan to the appointment and said all went well. He took his shots like a man.

He's still the sweetest baby. I know he's not really a baby but I keep referring to him as one. The other day I told someone "we've got two toddlers" and it seemed so strange to hear that. He's got the sweetest smile and has the cutest giggle. When he's in his stroller, he'll make the funniest sounds which results in many smiles from strangers.
Logan recently learned how to walk down the stairs, which is scary and exciting at the same time. He needs to hold on to the railing or someone's hand (Owen is great at helping) but still, it's quite an accomplishment.
In typical younger sibling fashion, Logan has no fear. Owen's a little more cautious with trying new things but not Logan. Just like the stairs example above, it's exciting and scary. He's tough and likes to wrestle around with his brother. I wonder who will put whose head through the wall first.
Before we know it, it'll be time to plan his second birthday. Time is going by so fast!
1 comment:
Logan looks like his Aunt Toni in this photo. I'll have to find the pic I'm thinking of when we go to Yakima next. What a resemblance!
Post a Comment