Friday, September 23, 2011

Puyallup Fair

We did the Puyallup on Monday. Our friends Cameron and Beth met us and brought their kids along. We bought Dizzy Passes for Owen and Oliver so they could go on rides together, and Chris bought one as well because there were a few things that required an adult.

Owen absolutely loves rides. He keeps saying his favorite thing ride was the swings because he got to go "really high and super fast." We definitely got more than our money's worth by buying the Dizzy Pass. Growing up, my parents would pull my sister and I out of school so that we could go on rides for a full day and get our money's worth. How cool is that?

After a few hours, Cameron and Beth went home. We picked up the obligatory bag of scones and Owen continued to go on several more rides. Logan watced from the sidelines... actually, he was more than happy to sit and play with his feet.

On a whim, Chris asked if my mom could come get the kids so he and I could spend some time at the fair alone. Because my mom is simply the best, she said of course! She left straight from work, picked the kids up and took them back to our house.

Chris and I went on the old wooden roller coaster and the Wildcat, plus a few other things. (I "might have" ended up pulling a switcheroo with Owen's bracelet...) We had an awesome time together and headed home a few hours later. The boys had eaten, taken baths, and were sleeping when we got home. Thanks, Mom :)

So add another successful trip to the fair to our list. I've gone every year since I was born!

1 comment:

Gramma Nan said...

I was more than happy to spend time with my boys :-) We had a blast, per usual!