In addition to all this excitement, we had all the great- and great-great-grandchilden together for the first time (although Camille is missing from the picture). My cousin Kelley and her husband Paul brought their newborn Oliver for everyone to meet! Owen and Logan love their new cousin, who I must say is one good-looking kid! I'm really looking forward to our boys growing up together.My cousin Christina and her husband Derek also brought their daughter Caroline, who turned 1 last month. Owen was really excited when they showed up and ran around the house saying "Three babies! Mommy, there are three babies!" (He was including Logan in the baby count.) It's funny how just a couple of years can really change the dymanics of a family. For years there were no little ones, and now BOOM! My grandparents' house had kids running around all over. It was awesome.
We had a nice family dinner and finished up with cupcakes for Grandpa's birthday. We're so lucky to have him in our lives.
We headed home Friday night and found ourselves driving into a nasty snowstorm. My snow driving abilities once again proved to be superior and I got us home safely. It was pretty bad. Actually, we were stuck for a couple hours because they closed the pass.
1 comment:
Aww, cute pics. Ollie and I talked to G&G over Skype last night - they got a kick out of it. Gotta love technology!
Post a Comment