Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Portraits

We took the boys in last week for portraits. It went a little like this...

Our photographer was Brandon, a guy in his 20s who loves kids. Owen instantly liked him and was happy to sit for a few test shots to check the lighting. Once the lighting task was completed, Brandon asked us to place Logan next to Owen. And this happened: Logan, who had been in a great mood, burst into tears. We were very surprised because Logan is normally so easy-going. For 5 solid minutes Logan just sat and cried. And cried. He didn't try to move or anything. He just cried.

So Brandon pulled out an Elmo stuffed animal and started working his magic. Before we knew it the tears started to dry up. And for the rest of the session, the boys were in giggle fits. They had a blast, and Chris and I had fun watching them.
I'm so happy with the pictures. Brandon, we will be back to see you!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I honestly think that the crying picture is tied with the next one as my favorites! I love how Owen is comforting his little brother! So adorable. You have the cutest children!

The Domestic Warrior said...

Oh man, those turned out great!! It looks like the boys really put on their best for the camera, and I'm totally jealous. =) My luck would have them all running in three different directions and never smiling or looking at the camera at the same time. Way to go! Those are some seriously cute pictures.

Kelley said...

These are way too cute. And I almost peed my pants laughing at the one with Logan crying. He'll just LOVE that in a few years! ;-)