But he more than made up for that comment. Because now I think he loves that show more than I do. He has watched it at least once a day (usually more) since the beginning of December. He recites lines along with the show. He acts out scenes as they are playing out on the TV. And probably my favorite: he randomly throws out lines when he's not watching the show!The other night he came up to me and said "You get the tree. I'll handle this crowd." Hahahaha!! It was out of nowhere! And yesterday he took a bite of food and said "Needs sugar." I love him!
My mom buys a recordable Hallmark book each year, and this year's book was Charlie Brown. Owen spent the night at her house recently and she decided to record the story while he was there. But it turned into a recording of Mom and Owen discussing each page of the book with each other. It's really one of the greatest gifts anyone has ever given us. Chris and I love how it turned out and we're not recording over it. Priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment