We had my parents and sister over for dinner last night. I'd had these big plans of cooking a fancy holiday meal, but ditched those plans in favor of pasta, meatballs and salad instead. What a great idea that was. Very simple.
We had a lot of fun that night. Sure, I see my family all the time, but with my sister's job it's so rare for all of us to be in the same place at the same time. Owen put on a great show for everyone: he likes to watch Charlie Brown Christmas and act out the scenes. It's hilarious! The best part is when Snoopy sneaks up to Shroeder's piano and starts tapping his foot. Owen does the same thing and it never gets old. That kid is simply awesome!
I'm hoping to pin my parents and sister down a couple more times before it's time for Laura to head out again in early February.
No comments:
Post a Comment