This is my Etsy shop. We have our own website but we're not selling from it yet (it's more of a gallery). I keep going back and forth with that... I'd love to sell from my own site, but I'm having good success with Etsy. Plus, Etsy is wildly popular and has become the "go-to" place for people looking to buy handmade items. So for now, I'm taking advantage of that popularity and will continue to figure out if selling from my own site is for me. In addition, we've scored some great business deals through a couple of Craigslist ads and through word-of-mouth.
I do all of the designing and most of the communicating with customers. Chris operates the cutter and does most of the packaging. Owen helps with clean-up and Logan grabs orders as they come out of the printer (it's so cute.. both boys get so excited when they hear the printer!). So we're all working together to make this work. And it's working nicely.
Working from home with two little kids is challenging at times but we're managing. I'm up pretty late most nights, but so far I don't mind. We're coming up on 4 months already! Time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment