
And Sunday was glorious. The Easter Bunny always leaves trail of jelly beans so the boys can find their baskets, and they were
so excited to find their loot. And then my mom showed up, and it was egg hunt time! I organized another community Easter egg hunt and was so happy to see such a huge turnout with 60 kids present. It gets bigger each year, and the 500 candy-filled eggs were gone within minutes (I was expecting 30 kids... already planning on at least 1000 eggs for next year). Owen found a bunch of eggs but it was Logan who really scored. That kid took off on a sprint and was grabbing everything in sight. We stuck around for a while after the hunt was over so the kids could play in the park.


We headed back home and enjoyed a nice Easter dinner. We headed back outside to enjoy the weather and didn't come back inside until it was dark.
I'm really hoping that spring is really here and that it transitions into a nice summer. Otherwise we'll be heading back to the Caribbean in the fall/winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment