Monday, July 23, 2012

Baseball Game

Our neighbors Juan and Jen invited us to watch their son John play baseball. He's on a select team and we've been meaning to make it out to see him play. It finally worked out for us to watch one of his games. Plus, Jen wanted me to take some nice pictures of John and his teammates.
The game was so much fun to watch and brought back a lot of memories from my baseball days. I can't wait until my boys are old enough to play competitive sports. So much fun.
I took lots of pictures and it was nice to use my camera again. I finally joined this century and bought an iPhone back in February, and since then I've mostly used the phone to take pictures. So I felt pretty rusty using my DSLR again. However, things came back pretty quickly and I was able to get a lot of good shots.
I'm so happy that we made it to a game! Hopefully we can make it out again before their season is over.

No comments: