Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Can't Wait!

Look where Chris and I are headed:
We're going back to Utah next month! A couple years ago we went to Vegas for 5 days but unlike all our other trips to Sin City, we spent most of our time away from the casinos. Three of those days were spent hiking, including a day trip to Zion National Park in southern Utah.

And ever since that trip, I've been wanting to head back and see more of Utah in the worst way.

But we weren't really planning on Utah. We were actually looking at going to Europe or Hawaii for our anniversary in October. But a spur-of-the-moment airline sale jumped out at us last week, and the airfare to Salt Lake City was too good to pass up. So we quickly changed plans, and we're heading back to red rock country for seven glorious days!

We'll rent a car and do a road trip through the state, and we'll be camping the entire time. I'm beyond excited for this. The hard part will be leaving the kids behind. But they'll be fine and I'm sure I will too :) Because I'll be climbing on red rocks again!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh I'm jealous!!! I love Utah. Some of the most beautiful hiking and camping in the world! Have fun!