Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Preschool

Owen will be starting preschool next month. Last Thursday, we took him to meet his teacher and see the classroom. She walked him through what a typical day is like, from where to hang his jacket to where they sit for story time. Owen is excited to start preschool and keeps talking about all of the new friends he's going to make. His teacher is so enthusiastic and it's easy to see that she loves what she does. Chris and I really like her.

His class will meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I love that schedule, because unlike a M/W/F schedule, it leaves us with 4 days in a row to take off and do things.

I'm really looking forward to the one-on-one time that this will create for Logan and me. I'm sure he will love the attention as well. So this new schedule will be great for everyone!


No comments: