Monday, December 3, 2012
Craft Fair
A couple months ago, I was contacted by Emerald Ridge HS to see if I was interested in being a vendor at their annual holiday craft bazaar. Totally not my scene but I figured I'd give it a shot, and I talked my mom into going with me so I wouldn't have to sit around by myself. There were some very talented people there selling some very cool stuff. I sold some decals and holiday signs, but I don't think I'll do anything like that again. I had more orders coming in on my phone than what I was selling in person, and it was a little frustrating that I couldn't be at home working on those orders. However, it was nice hanging out with my mom for 8 hours and we had fun together. And, because my mom knows half of the planet, she ran into several of her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment