Chris and the boys made me feel so special on my birthday. Owen and Logan gave me a card and a huge sticker that says "#1 Mom". Owen's really into stickers right now, so I'm not at all surprised that he picked a card with a sticker. Chris gave me tickets for the Mary Poppins musical at the Paramount. I'm not sure which was a bigger surprise - the tickets themselves, or the fact that Chris is willing to go with me! I've always loved Mary Poppins and am so touched that Chris though to buy us tickets.
Since we had several inches of snow fall, we decided to hunker down and just spent a quiet day at home. Chris owes me dinner and a cake still. We just haven't had time to get around to that yet. Which is fine with me, because it's always nice to spread the fun out.
No comments:
Post a Comment