Saturday, February 12, 2011

Little Stinkers

The little stinkers are doing well! Logan's party invitations went out a couple days ago and we're so excited to celebrate his 1st birthday! I keep thinking about what life was like a year ago. How different things are now that he's part of our family! Logan isn't walking yet but he's trying. I kind of want him to wait. He's learned to call me by name when he needs something, but if you ask him to say "mama" he will reply with "dada." Silly boy! He's a goofy one just like his brother.

I took Owen to the YMCA's drop-in childcare yesterday while I worked out. I'm not sure why I'd been avoiding it. Maybe because I was nervous that he'd think I was abandoning him? Who knows. The staff was impressed with his behavior and said he was great. They said most kids will stand on the sidelines and/or cry when they go for the first time, but not my child. I admit, I peeked in a couple of times and he was having a blast. He keeps asking to go back.

I registered Owen fow swim lessons yesterday. I've taken him swimming lots of times and have taught him to hold his breath and put his face in the water, but I've been holding off on lessons. But it's time, so we're going to start!

No comments: