Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Neglected Blog

I think I just set a record by going a whole week without posting. Good thing there hasn't been much to post about. Other than normal household stuff, we haven't been up to much and it's been SO nice!

We had an impromptu Super Bowl party at our house on Sunday. Jen texted and asked what our plans were. I told her I was just making a few snacks and hanging out with Chris and the boys. Next thing I knew, we had football decor hanging up, a table full of wonderful food, and the Ornelas family over just in time for the game! I gotta hand it to Jen and myself... we threw a great party together in under two hours!

I'm still missing Utah and Nevada in a huge way. I'm working on another *possible* trip down in the fall. We'll see. It's so hard for me to be away from the kids. I can't wait until they're old enough to handle all the adventure that we plan on throwing at them :)

No comments: