When Owen came downstairs on Valentine's Day and saw gifts on the counter, he started yelling "Presents! Presents!" Of course he wanted to dig right in, so we let him. Owen loved his Cars puzzle and space shuttle toy. And Logan received a stuffed Mr Potato Head that talks. Chris did the shopping this year and did a good job.
We're not into the traditional flowers and chocolate. This year, I bought glass-blowing lessons for Chris and I to take together and he bought me an eReader. I admit I wasn't sure if I'd really use one much, but I'm really liking it.
To add to all the love in our house, our blue guppy had Valentine babies. We have two tanks... a big one with several large, aggressive fish and a small one that I use for raising aquatic plants from bulbs and rehabbing any plants our big fish tear apart. (Nerdy I know, but I'm a gardener and it gives me something to do in the winter). I added a few guppies to the small tank to help with the pH for the plants knowing there was a good chance we'd end up with little ones. It's fun watching them.
No comments:
Post a Comment