Last year, my doctor gave me a fabulous birthday gift. She asked if I was ready to be induced, and I said YES. I was a week from my due date, not dilated, not effaced, and my baby had not dropped. I was showing no signs of labor, and an ultrasound indicated that I was carrying a large baby. My doctor won't usually induce unless it's a medical emergency (like Owen was) but she knew I was ready to get things movin' along.
So on March 4th, we headed to the hospital and had a baby. A baby who was stuck in my pelvis and required extra (no... make that LOTS of extra) pushing. Yeah, I don't plan on letting Logan forget that anytime soon!
Happy Birthday, dear Logan. You are such a sweet little boy and your smiles and giggles bring joy to all those around you. We couldn't have asked for a better addition to our family. We love you so much!
Some trivia: March 4th is the only day of the year that also happens to be a complete sentence. March forth!
No comments:
Post a Comment