Chris and I saw Mary Poppins at the Paramount earlier this week. He gave me the tickets for my birthday back in February. Mary Poppins has always been a big favorite of mine, and I was very excited to see the musical. Chris moaned and groaned about going, but I think it was more of an act than anything. After all, it was his idea to go and he's the one who bought the tickets!
We ended up having a wonderful time. The music was amazing of course, and the performers did a fantastic job. "Feed the Birds" is my favorite Mary Poppins song, and the performance gave me goosebumps. It was so pretty.
Best of all, Chris genuinely enjoyed himself. He's never been interested in going to musicals with me, but he went with an open mind and actually had a nice time. Of course this means that he gets to see more of them with me in the future.
Thank you Mom for letting the boys spend the night with you!
1 comment:
My boys are ALWAYS welcome to spend the night with Nana :-)
Post a Comment