Logan's been due for a haircut for a while. But whenever Chris would ask "today?" I'd chicken out. I'm normally not a fan of wild baby hair, but his curls were so cute! Owen's hair is thick and doesn't curl when it gets a little long, so I figured I might as well enjoy Logan's hair while I could.
We took him to the same overpriced kids salon that we took Owen to for his first cut. I really thought Logan would be fine but no, he cried the whole time :) At least he's a quiet crier, and he did sit very still.
I'm not a fan of the way it's styled, but the woman who cut his hair really wanted to comb it that way. What the heck... she has to listen to crying kids all day so why not let her have some fun?
We love the way he looks! He definitely looks older now. Our little baby is growing up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment