My youngest cousin Michel tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Friday night. Our family is absolutely thrilled to welcome our newest member! We've known her for several years now, but now it's official.
Their Catholic Mass ceremony was held in Bellevue and the reception followed at the Golf Club at Newcastle. The weather was perfect for the outdoor cocktail hour, and I was able to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in years.
Of course, the best part for me was spending time with my cousins. We're a close-knit group and some of us see each other often, but it's rare to have the majority of us together all at once. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you ask) we didn't pull off our usual Charlie Brown Dance
Routine during the reception. My sister's in France and Kelley's pregnant so we were two people down. We're cool, but not cool enough to perform without two of our stars.
The night was perfect! Chris and I enjoyed a rare kid-free evening together. Doesn't happen often!
No comments:
Post a Comment