A few weeks ago I was texting with Chris' cousin Christy (she lives in the Tri-Cities) and she mentioned that her son Cameron had an upcoming baseball tournament in our area. I jumped all over that and told her we'd come to a game.
We've taken the boys to Mariners games but have been wanting to take them to watch kids and/or teenagers play. So this worked out well. Before the game, Chris made a joke about how there's always a kid in center field picking flowers, so of course Owen had to be a goofball and ask us to take his picture next to this dandelion.
During the game, Owen kept saying "uh oh" whenever the other team's pitcher would throw a ball. We were sitting right behind home plate and I told Owen he couldn't say that because it was rude. Next pitch, Owen said "oh no" instead. Stinker! I guess he's learning the art of trash talking early.
We had a great time watching Cameron's team play, and I always love catching up with Christy. She's been bugging us to head over and visit them, so hopefully we can make it over this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment