We had a feeling that our Crater Lake trip would be the last time we used the tent trailer. I took a bunch of pictures during that trip and put it on Craigslist the night we got home. We figured we'd shop around over the winter and buy something in the spring. But the day after putting it
up for sale, Chris suggested that we go to the local dealer and take a look.
Yeah, we found what we wanted. And they offered us a great trade-in deal. So we bought it. And took it camping the next day.
We just went to Alder Lake, which is about 30 minutes from the house. The trip wasn't that exciting.. we took the boys to the playground, let the dogs run around a little, but spent most of the time inside the trailer and tried everything out. It's pretty nice, with 3 bunks in the back (which the boys love). It's set up for a TV but I don't know if we'll put one in there. TV doesn't go with camping.
So there you go... I've turned into a camping snob. I never thought I'd be interested in RV camping, and here I am. I still do love tenting though, and Chris and I have our Utah trip coming up and we'll be tent camping the entire time.
Here is the one picture I have of the interior (well, part of it):
No comments:
Post a Comment